Gloves are generally used for dishwashing. Let's talk about other industries. For example, the welding industry needs special protective gloves for welders. If we want to purchase some protective gloves for welders, how do we see the factors of selecting protective gloves for welders?
1、 Material requirements:
1. Welder's protective gloves are generally made of natural leather and various inner linings.
Outer layer: natural leather, such as cattle hide, cattle hide, pig hide, sheep hide, etc.
Inner layer: thickened inner lining, pure cotton inner lining, cotton inner lining, denim inner lining, etc.
2. The first grade leather has uniform thickness, fullness, softness and elasticity, fine, uniform, firm and consistent color. No greasy feeling; the second grade leather body lacks fullness and elasticity, the leather surface has thick fluff, and the color is slightly dark and light.
3. The thickness of leather and canvas shall be as specified.
4. The mechanical properties shall meet the requirements. Leather for palm and back of hand shall be soft, strong and uniform in thickness. Leather for sleeves should be slightly elastic.
5. The chemical properties shall meet the requirements.
6. No metal parts shall be connected between the outer part and the inner part of the glove to prevent electric conduction.
The protective gloves for welders can be divided into two types according to their performance.
Class A: low flexibility (with high other performance)
Class B: high flexibility (with lower other properties)
The minimum length of welder's protective gloves shall be in accordance with the following table:
Four. Technical requirements
The seam of the hand and the back of the hand of the welder's gloves shall be inlaid with a strip skin. Chrome tanned cowhide or pigskin shall be used for strip leather. Press edge leather and reinforced lining leather shall be the same leather as palm and back of hand. The width of reinforced lining is more than 15 mm;
2. Needle Code: 3-4 stitches per cm for open thread, 4-5 stitches per cm for dark thread;
3. Sewing: the hand should be straight, the suture should be straight and flat, the needle spacing should be even, and the tightness should be moderate. In case of any broken needle, continuous missing or skipping, repeat the needle or remove the defective pin for re sewing.
4. Protection performance
5、 Marking, packaging, transportation and storage requirements:
1. There shall be durable product mark near the mouth of glove barrel.
2. The welder's gloves shall be put into paper bags or plastic bags in pairs, and each bag shall be attached with product qualification certificate. Then put the paper bag or plastic bag into the hard packing box, and each box shall be attached with the product instruction.
3. The packing box shall be clean, firm and dry, suitable for long-distance transportation. There shall be no mildew or oil stains.
4. Welding gloves shall be transported and stored in accordance with gb4694.
Above is all about welder protective gloves purchase need to see those information article sharing.